Especially if you still work a regular, Monday to Friday, 9-5 job, Sunday can arrive with mixed emotions. It’s a great day because you can relax and enjoy yourself spending time doing things that you like to do.
Reading a book, catching up with friends, a long, leisurely brunch or maybe a spot of gardening. Sundays can be magical!
But, the double edged sword of a Sunday is the Sunday afternoon and evening blues. When reality kicks in and you realize it’s back to work time tomorrow. Speaking from personal experience, Sunday afternoons were very difficult in our house for a long time when we had a child who simply did not enjoy school.
Attending school really was torture for him. His anxiety levels would rise drastically as Sunday evening approached, and the whole family would feel the pain and the tension brought about by this seemingly harmless day.
Whether that’s the sort of situation you’re facing, or you’ve got some other reason for needing some positive affirmations for your Sundays, we’re here to help with our list of Sunday affirmations.
If you’re not sure how to use positive affirmations, you’ll find out plenty of info here, but the gist of it is, you should read through the below lists of Sunday affirmations and choose a few that truly resonate with you and how you are feeling and/or how you would like to feel.
Then use these affirmations by either saying them out loud, repeating them in your head, writing them out over and over or by recording them and listening to them, maybe with some relaxing music as a background.
We’ve broken our Sunday affirmations into sections to make them easier to read through, but you could potentially use any of them at whatever time suits you best.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
Get your Sundays off to a great start with these Sunday morning affirmations:
- I am ready for a great day.
- I am open to new and exciting possibilities.
- I am enthusiastic about the day ahead.
- I feel healthy, fit and strong.
- I am filled with energy for the day ahead.
- I choose a life full of love, happiness, gratitude and peace.
- I love Sundays.
- I love taking the time to do nice things that I enjoy.
- Sunday is a day for me.
- I am looking forward to today.
- I am excited to see what today has to offer.
- I am happy to make the most out of each day.
- I love to rest and relax on Sundays.
- I start every day in a state of immense happiness and joy.
- I am an unstoppable force for good.
- I wake up feeling grateful and happy.
- I feel alive.
- I love knowing that there are endless opportunities for me to experience joy and happiness today.
- Today is a day of new beginnings.
- Today is a good day.
- I am excited to wake up on this new day.
- I am happy to greet this day.
- I am free.
- I am thankful for today.
- I intend to live this day to the fullest.
- I choose to do great things today.
- I appreciate everything I have.
- I am allowed to rest.
- I am excited about today.
Positive Happy Sunday Affirmations
Here are some happy, positive Sunday affirmations to brighten up your Sunday:
- I am peaceful and content.
- I choose happiness.
- I am enjoying the life I am living.
- I am joyous and create joy for others.
- I appreciate the positive people in my life.
- I am full of boundless positive energy.
- I am happy, joyous and free.
- I am so happy to be me.
- I radiate positive energy.
- I celebrate all that is right in the world.
- I am full of peace, love and happiness.
- Happiness is my natural state of being.
- Being happy is easy for me.
- I am present and feel tremendous joy.
- I am happy.
- I am loving, compassionate, happy and kind.
- I feel happiness and joy in every moment of the day.
- I feel happiness and peace.
- I enjoy peaceful weekends.
- I am always able to find a reason to smile.
- I welcome happiness and joy into my life.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I am a positive person.
- I make positive choices for myself.
- I am thankful.
- I am living an amazing life.
- I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- I radiate beauty, charm and grace.
- I am confident.
- I attract wonderful opportunities every single day.
- I feel energetic and alive.
- I enjoy sharing happiness with everyone around me.
- I speak kindly to myself and others.
- I am at peace with myself and the world.
- I feel calm and relaxed.
Sunday Night Affirmations
Use these Sunday night affirmations to prepare yourself for the week ahead:
- I am ready for a new week to start.
- I am excited for everything the new week will bring.
- I am prepared for the new week ahead.
- I am calm.
- I am capable.
- I am happy to have had the chance to re-energize, ready for the week ahead.
- I always sleep well.
- I can handle anything life throws at me.
- I radiate confidence in all that I do.
- I have the will. I have the way.
- I am talented, creative and successful.
- I am confident in the choices I make.
- I am fearless.
- I am making myself proud.
- I am smart and successful.
- I fall asleep quickly and easily.
- I am capable of completing difficult tasks.
- I am grateful for all of my blessings.
- I am confident and capable.
- I know who I am and I am enough.
- I am courageous.
- I trust that I am on the right path to success.
- I am enough.
- I am breathing.
- I am creating an amazing life.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I am capable and can handle anything that comes my way.
- I am ready to tackle the challenges of the new week.
- I am able to do hard things.
- I am grateful for my peaceful weekend.
- I am capable of anything.
- I am strong enough.
- I am grateful for the fresh start the new week will bring.
- I am excited to see what the coming week has in store for me.
- I feel positive about the new week ahead.
- I enjoy having a positive outlook on life.
- I am grateful for the relaxing weekend.
- I feel recharged and re-energized after my relaxing weekend.
- I know that I am capable of anything that comes my way.
- I am grateful that my future is bright.
- I enjoy peaceful sleep.
- I sleep soundly and deeply.
- I am constantly thinking uplifting thoughts.
- I enjoy taking the time to prepare myself for the week ahead.
- I have incredible gifts to share with the world.
- I enjoy living the life of my dreams.
- I am in the process of creating the life of my dreams.
- I am the creator of my life.
- I am in control of my life and choose to live in happiness and gratitude.
- I am excited to discover what surprises await me in the coming week.
- I am excited to uncover the opportunities coming my way.
- I know the coming week will be a good one.
- I make the best of every situation.
- I naturally attract happy thoughts and circumstances.
- I am well supported for a calm transition into my working week.
- I am happy when I make progress towards reaching my goals.
- I am excited for all of the possibilities and opportunities the coming week will bring.
- I go to sleep happy.
- I am following my dreams.
- I am ready.
Whether you use your Sunday affirmations to prepare for a great Sunday, to bring some positivity to your life or to prepare for the week ahead, we’re sure you’ll agree that there are plenty of Sunday affirmations here for you to choose from.
Remember, you can use positive affirmations in just about any aspect of your life. We’re constantly adding to our collections of affirmations for you to use so don’t forget to come back and see us some more whenever you’re in need of some powerful affirmations that work.
You’ll find all of our current affirmations lists here.