There’s no doubt about it, we’re living through stressful times. With the economy, the cost of living, environmental changes, political and health issues, is it any wonder that so many of us feel stressed at times?
We can’t change the things that make us feel stressed, that’s just part of life, but we can learn to cope with or manage our stress levels, and positive affirmations for stress are the perfect way to help you relieve your stress.
Below you’ll find a long list of stress affirmations. There’s the daily affirmations for stress which can be used every day to keep your stress levels under control.
Then there’s a list of affirmations for stressful times or situations – you can use these when you’re going through a particularly stressful event in your life.
At the bottom you’ll find affirmations for stress at work – let’s face it, our workplaces and the demands put on us through our jobs can be a huge source of stress in our lives, so the affirmations in this list are tailored to suit any workplace stress you may be encountering.
Affirmations are easy to use, but you need to be consistent with them and practice them daily, preferably twice daily, to see an impact in the way your brain works.
How Do You Use Affirmations For Stress?
It’s easy to use affirmations for stress. Simply read through the lists of stress affirmations below and choose a few, about 3 or 4, that really resonate with you and what you are trying to achieve.
Once you’ve chosen the affirmations you are going to use, simply practice them by saying them over and over, 10-15 times, at least once a day, or preferably twice a day.
- Say them out loud.
- Say them in your head.
- Write them out repeatedly.
- Record them and listen to them.
Use your affirmations in whichever method suits you best and you’ll start to see positive changes in no time. Remember, consistency is key, just keep repeating those mantras, or affirmations, and you’ll start to see and feel the positive changes take effect.
Daily Affirmations For Stress
This list is full of daily affirmations for stress. These can be used to just generally minimize the stress (or the way you feel stress) in your life.
- I am happy and calm.
- I am freeing myself from stress.
- I am relaxed.
- I am in control.
- All is well in my world.
- I have an inner sense of calm.
- I am happy to go with the flow.
- I am feeling less stressed each day.
- I feel the stress leaving my body.
- I release all stress from my life.
- I am always finding effective ways to relieve my stress.
- I enjoy living a calm and peaceful life.
- I have no need for stress in my life.
- I am happy to have less stress in my life.
- I am in the process of becoming less stressed.
- I am making decisions that add positivity to my life, not stress.
- I am at peace.
- I am in the process of becoming more calm about life.
- I am happy to have a relaxed attitude to life.
- I love knowing that things always seem to sort themselves out.
- I radiate positivity and a peaceful calmness.
- I am in the process of making positive changes in my life.
- I am in the process of positive change.
- I am calm, happy and content.
- I am in charge of how I feel, and today I feel peaceful and calm.
- I believe in myself.
- I love the feeling of tension and stress leaving my body.
- I choose to feel calm.
- I feel peaceful and calm.
- I enjoy feeling calm.
- I am cool, calm and collected.
- I choose happiness.
- I choose peace.
- I choose calmness.
- I choose to feel peaceful and calm.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- My mind is calm and my body is relaxed.
- My thoughts are peaceful and calm.
- I am doing everything I can to reduce the stress in my life.
- I am calm and at peace.
- I am currently reducing my stress.
- I am actively contributing to my healing.
- I am happy and joyful.
- I take deep breaths every day.
- I enjoy spending time in nature to reduce my stress.
- I am well rested and full of energy.
- I am relaxed and at peace.
- Today I will not stress over things I can’t control.
- I am releasing harmful tension from my mind and body.
- I will transform my stress into positive, calming energy.
- I will not focus on things I can’t control.
- I am capable of making positive changes in my life.
- I choose to focus on self care and take breaks when I need to.
- I choose a peaceful and stress-free life.
- I inhale calmness and exhale stress.
- I am calm in times of stress.
- It is normal for me to feel calm, happy and relaxed.
Affirmations For Stressful Times or Situations
These affirmations for stressful times and situations are useful to know and use during particularly stressful times. You can literally say them when you’re right in the middle of a stressful situation and feel your stress levels start to decrease.
- This too shall pass.
- I am calm.
- I am more and more calm with each deep breath that I take.
- I am safe and in control.
- I believe in my ability to get through tough times.
- I am strong and capable.
- I am capable of doing hard things.
- I am going to focus on things I love to get me through this.
- I have survived this before, I will survive it now.
- I can make it through this.
- I am going to be OK.
- I am in charge of my breathing.
- I am able to see the positive side in every situation.
- I am prepared for this.
- I can do this.
- This will be over soon.
- I will feel better soon.
- One day at a time.
- I am ready.
- I got this.
- It is normal for me to cope well in stressful situations.
- I am capable of getting through tough times.
- Everything is going to be OK.
- One day at a time, one step at a time.
Affirmations For Stress At Work
These affirmations for stress are particularly tailored for people feeling stress at work. Use them on a daily (or twice daily) basis to help reduce your feelings of stress about work.
- I am capable of solving any problems I encounter at work.
- I can handle anything that comes my way.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I am doing the best I can.
- I have everything I need to succeed.
- I am determined to have a peaceful day at work today.
- I am happy to work in a peaceful, calm environment.
- I am a positive influence in my workplace and bring a sense of peace and calm.
- I enjoy working in a stress free environment.
- I choose to have a peaceful workplace.
- I choose to feel calm and in control at work.
- I choose peace at work.
- I am talented and have many things to offer.
- I contribute a lot to my workplace and deserve to be happy here.
- I am actively reducing my stress levels at work.
- I find my work easy to do.
- I have everything I need to get my work done to the highest standard.
- I enjoy working in a place where I feel valued.
- I relax each evening after work.
- I have a healthy work-life balance.
- I enjoy the work that I do.
- I set clear boundaries at work.
- I am more than just my job title.
- I have the resources to cope with any situation at work.
- I am prepared for this.
- I have faith in my abilities.
- I choose to take breaks when I need to.
- I delegate work when necessary.
- I can do anything, but I can’t do everything.
- It’s OK to ask for help.
- My job does not define who I am.
- I prioritize my health and wellbeing.
- I take the time to rest when necessary.
- I work better when my mind is calm and my body is rested.
- I am free from stress.
- Stress and work pressure have no place in my life.
- I am calm and in control at work.
- I am talented and complete my work on time.
- I am grateful for the opportunities and rewards of my job.
- I bring a positive attitude to work everyday.
- It is normal for me to feel calm and relaxed at work.
There’s no doubt about it, stress is a part of life! But, we can all learn to handle or manage our stress so that it doesn’t become detrimental to our health or take over our lives.
It’s important to take time out occasionally, to get back to nature and do things that you enjoy.
Positive affirmations for stress are also a great way to take back control and help you to keep your stress levels under control. Try some out today and make some positive changes in your life.